||“Too often, specialized medical personnel and treatments are not available locally. Autism Escapes fills a much needed void in families’ ability to access medical care.”
Linda Meyer, Ed.D, MPA, BCBA
Executive Director of Autism New Jersey (formerly know as COSAC)
How do I know if my child/ family qualifies?
- Your child must have autism/ autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- Your child must have a coexisting medical disorder (i.e., seizures/ gastrointestinal disorder).
How do I apply?
- Download and complete the application
- Send the completely application to address
- Have your 2 referral letters (see below) sent to address as well
What additional information will I have to supply?
- You will need to send us a letter from your referring/local physician documenting your child’s medical disorder.
- You will need to send us a letter from an educator (teacher/ school director/ behavior analyst) or early intervention provider describing your child’s level of disability and why this medical visit would be helpful for your child and family.
- A personal interview may be required at the discretion of the board/ organization.
How much will this cost my family?
- Flights on private aircraft will be provided free of charge for families.
Autism Escapes is not funded or subsidized by any government agencies and relies solely on donations. To make a tax deductible donation please click below.